Hi. Thanks for all your effort, this is an amazing project! I have a naive question.
I have been playing with a pilot football training video collected with two iphones (ultra wide lense) at 90 with a tilt of around 15. I recorded manually (while waiting for the tripod to be delivered) keeping the phones holder at around 2.5m high. The stitching worked quite well, however the size of the exported video cover only part of the image field. The output is limited to a specific image size e.g. 4K. What approach will you suggest to use to increase the total field coverage in the final image (e..g, increase the elevation of the phones)? Thanks a lot!
Hello,
Did you try enabling AI Tracking? That’s probably what was missing. It’s not super obvious, it’s a checkbox in the Export window.
Let me know if that solves it, or if your issue is different.
Thanks : )
@cod3 Also may I ask, how obvious is it that the preview can be panned and zoomed in, in the app?
ok great! I tested it and it improves the outcome. I will collect another dataset that is more representative of my user case and let you know
The panning part is quite obvious but i was expecting to be able to zoom out and see the entire stitched panorama but was not the case. However, this was just my expectation… I may be wrong ![]()
Open the right panel and disable Coverage clamping and you will be able to zoom out as much as you want.
Yes, I am interested in your usecase.
ah! great! thanks a lot! I will let you know how it goes when I will have a new dataset!