Hi,
I have trained a Basketball ML with reco trainer the last days and improved both the ML and reco trainer. As soon as I feel that it is really good I will contribute it to reco as basketball specific. In the mean time I would welcome everyone who is interested in tracking basketball and training an ML to get in touch with me.
The main idea of reco trainer is that we could use our swarm intelligence to improve the MLs without sharing the videos which is to my understanding very complicated if you like to do it within the EU. From my understanding you would need the written consent of each parent to use the videos on a platform like roboflow.
2 Likes
Hi as mentioned above I have managed to improve my ML for Basketballs. Now it has reached a level which is almost good enough for the next step (live ball tracking). I would love to test it and if necessary to improve it. But I have a huge problem here. I have tons of videos where you can see some parts of the court and the camera is following the ball but I have none of Full Court that shows it whole the time (like the stitched reco cam). The basketball season starts next week … if anyone could help me with some material it does not have to be hours. Different locations always a couple of minutes would be perfekt. If you have the rights to share it it would be awesome if you would get in touch with me.
Kind regards